Tuesday 16 February 2016

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!

I am no fitness freak I would love to be though. I wish I had it in me to be one of those avid joggers who get ill when they don't go out for a run; but I do not. Instead I agonize over the thought of having to put on my gym clothes and get my hefty derriere out the door. On a good day I enjoy the sweat fest but more often than not I cannot wait for the end of the workout.
Like 2 weeks ago I called up a workout buddy of mine (yes I have more than one if that's not dedication I don't know what is) and decided to do hill runs, having not worked out since my wedding a month ago(more on that later) I had put on a few kilos in some unflattering spots, first thing my workout buddy who had not seen me in three months said was "wow looks like we'll need to exercise everyday of the week". Way to punch a girl in the gut, anyhu, needless to say my pride was hurt and my legs paid the price, I made the rookie mistake of pushing too hard too soon. The next couple of days were spent walking with a hobble with muscles so painful I could barely get down to sit on the toilet, I apologize for the graphic images that statement might provoke.
My husband and daughter also suffered the repercussions of my stupidity; my daughter because I couldn't dance to ring a ring a roses and my husband because...... well lets just leave it at I couldn't dance to ring a ring a roses.
That was my last proper workout. so this is me wanting to stay accountable to my fitness and healthy lifestyle goals. Tomorrow I will workout and tell you about it, when we know each other better I just might do the un lady like thing and tell you what I weigh.
If anyone wants to join me on this journey welcome aboard! lets do this

5 comments:

  1. He he he he! I am with you on the same journey, we shall exchange notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he! I am with you on the same journey, we shall exchange notes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's do this!! 😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. To ring a ring a roses we must all dance...wink wink :-)

    ReplyDelete